Merry Blogmas Day 15!
The fourth post of a small festive series of blogger guest posts.
Welcome Emma! Let’s get to know a little about you and your Christmas…..
1. Introduce yourself – Why did you start blogging? What do you do?
Hello! I’m Emma a full time Marketer and part time lifestyle blogger. I started lifeofemmax as I love writing and thought it’ll be a great way to have my own little space on the big wide web!
2. What does Christmas mean to you?
Christmas means the time for giving – giving presents to loved ones, seeing old friends you haven’t managed to catch up with all year and joining in festivities with family.
3. What are your Christmas traditions?
Every year I attend Bath Christmas market with family, so I suppose that’s my Christmas tradition. I love wandering around the stall and taking in the atmosphere and smells of Christmassy gifts and food.
4. Are there any Christmas traditions you’d like to start or like the look of?
I’d love to have a snowy Christmas so maybe one year head away to Lapland or Finland to enjoy a ‘proper’ wintery Christmas.
5. Favourite festive film & why?
Love actually – from a young age on December 1st I watch Love Actually, and to me that is the start of the Christmas films and feeling festive. It’s all Christmassy and I love it!
6. Do you do anything special on Christmas eve?
I normally head to the local pub with school friends, its a great chance to catch up before Christmas day and new years.
7. How do you spend Christmas day?
I spend Christmas day with family, we get family popping in and out all day which is nice. We play retro games like cluedo and scrabble along with have a couple of drinks and traditional turkey dinner at lunch time.
8. What do you like most about this festive season?
I love getting dressed up in my winter woollies; hat, gloves and scarves and going for winter walks in the New Forest.
9. Favourite drink & food at Christmas?
My favourite drink at Christmas is a Bailey Hot Chocolate with all the trimmings (Cream/Marshmallows/Flake) and my favourite Christmas food is a traditional turkey roast along with twiglets (not together!!)
10. If money was no object what present would you like to receive?
I’d love to receive a round the world holiday for 365 days.
Love the sound of Emma’s Christmas, become her friend here;
BLOG — Emma’s Blog
TWITTER — Emma’s Twitter
INSTAGRAM — lifeofemmax
– Meg XO
P.S. 10 SLEEPS TO GO!!!